Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > General > OT (OFF Topic) Forums > PC and I.T support/Advice posts
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

PC and I.T support/Advice posts Computer advice here

Like Tree2Likes

Old 28-12-2016, 07:17 PM   #16
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW e39 528i Touring - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytalk73
As Derek said, if this was the case Mrs Druk wouldn't be able to make a phone call to the other phone. Blocking a contact blocks, texts, calls & emails?
not disagreeing. I don't use android. Is it possible to filter the blocking by call, text, mms etc?
brucemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #17

Car: C220 Coupé Evo
My mother had this issue when texting my son. I changed my son's number in her phone from +447xxx to 07xxx this resolved the problem due to O2 PAYG blocking international numbers
rmcservices is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rmcservices For This Useful Post:
ash59fifty-uk (28-12-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 28-12-2016, 07:39 PM   #18
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: W204 C200 CDI Sport, VW Transporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcservices
My mother had this issue when texting my son. I changed my son's number in her phone from +447xxx to 07xxx this resolved the problem due to O2 PAYG blocking international numbers
Good point! Replace with a zero
ash59fifty-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2016, 09:16 PM   #19
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemillar View Post
not disagreeing. I don't use android. Is it possible to filter the blocking by call, text, mms etc?
I'm not sure Bruce. I know on my iPhone you can either block a contact, or not. No other options. TBH I'm out of my depth here. I'm just throwing ideas into the mix.
Happytalk73 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
odd, problem, texting