Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > Technical > Parts, Maintenance & Servicing
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

Parts, Maintenance & Servicing
Looking for any special car parts?

Like Tree4Likes

Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #16
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: SL 350, BMW540i, Toyota Hilux, Fiesta XR2
You need to check the service plan for the coming years.

When I bought my 09 SL the 3 year service plan was A,B,A. In this case it was cheaper to pay for the services individually, even at MB prices, than it was for the service plan.

Also, by maintaining a 100% MB service record I was able to get the wheel arch corrosion fixed under the corrosion warranty.
russwagg likes this.
Peter T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:45 PM   #17
Threadstarter

Car: 2013 C Class Coupe AMG sport
Thanks for all the feedback Gents, a lot to ponder but great comments and advise.��
appreciated, will let you know how I get on.
russwagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #18
Threadstarter

Car: 2013 C Class Coupe AMG sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash59fifty-uk View Post
I think when I signed up they said there was a three month period before a service but I'm sure mine was a month after I signed up

You'll need to double check but it isn't long and you should be alright

Yup you were right 👌 But there is an up front option.

Below extracted from PDF

Important Information About Your Service Care Plan
We are delighted that you are purchasing a Mercedes-Benz Service Care Plan. Our Plans have been developed to
give you real control over the way you pay for the servicing of your Mercedes-Benz or smart.
We know that you may have some questions about your new Service Care Plan, so we have provided answers
below to some of the most frequently asked questions:
When does the cover begin with my Service Care Plan?
The cover of your Service Care Plan begins on the “Commencing Date” shown on your Service Care Schedule
document. This will be the day that your Retailer has created your Plan for you.
If you have purchased two services paid for over 24 months or three services paid for over 36 months, the first service covered by your Plan must be at least three months after the Commencing Date.
If you have chosen any of our other options, including paying for your Plan up front in full, the first service can be carried out by your Retailer immediately.
russwagg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to russwagg For This Useful Post:
Bobby Dazzler (03-01-2017)

Tags
approved, service, warranty