Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > General > General Discussion
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

General Discussion General Discussion relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY.

Like Tree5Likes

Old 20-12-2016, 01:08 PM   #16
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: C55 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litcan91 View Post
The bumper shape is different for the round fog lights, wonder if a 209 bumper would fit a 203...
They do but the cost is crazy. Mine also has round fogs. Just the surround bit isn't there on mine.

Grovsie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #17
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grovsie31 View Post
They do but the cost is crazy. Mine also has round fogs. Just the surround bit isn't there on mine.

Oh I see, I didn't think that they would physically fit in there, but looks like they do!

I'm sure the chrome surround is attached to the plastic grille section on the CLK bumpers, but there must be a way to get these off (by destroying the plastic grille section).
Litcan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 21-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #18
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: C55 AMG
Im wondering if you can just swap the grilles over. They look the same size. Though they are plastic and look different, id have to source a middle grille from a CLK as well.
Grovsie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 01:05 PM   #19
Ted
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: A209 CLK AMG Sport Convertible, Yamaha XVS 1100, Jeep Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litcan91
Oh I see, I didn't think that they would physically fit in there, but looks like they do! I'm sure the chrome surround is attached to the plastic grille section on the CLK bumpers, but there must be a way to get these off (by destroying the plastic grille section).
Yes - the surround is attached to the grille.
Ted is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
320, cdi, clk, pics, update