Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > General > General Discussion
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

General Discussion General Discussion relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY.

Old 31-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #1
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: E250 Sport W212 E220 Avant. W211
DSB Digital Service Book Access for Independent Workshop ?

Hi folks

What's the latest with Digital Service Booklet (DSB) access for an independent workshop?

We are registered for EPC & WIS access and noticed that according to the Daimler Benz Service page all we need is a MB Customer Number to register for DSB access.
Asked our local dealer that we get our parts from for a Customer Number but they said we would have to contact MB direct.

Contacted MB direct who gave us a number "they think is the correct one" so I've registered but not sure if this will do the trick (or treat )?
pmcgsmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:10 PM   #2
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

Anyone, got to be an indy dealer here I'd have thought?

Got a reply from MB saying "we were not able to verify that you service Mercedes-Benz cars".

I've sent them a pile of main dealer parts invoices and asked them to come check our workshop.

Sponsored Links
Old 26-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #3
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

Just in case anyone else is looking at this, we got there in the end and got DSB access.

Just involved a few emails back and forth and some company details etc.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:43 PM   #4

Car: Mercedes - Benz CLS 320 cdi
Hello, i would like to buy an Mercedes CLS 350 cdi and i would like to know if it is possible to verify on DSB the vehicle service history ? thank you
armyofme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
access, book, digital, dsb, independent, service, workshop