Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > General > General Discussion
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

General Discussion General Discussion relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY.

Old 23-10-2016, 05:25 PM   #16
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: CLK63 AMG Coupe, W208 CLK55(project), Aprillia RSV1000R, A6 Allroad, XC90 R-Design, A210 LWB
We've been to Val Cenis the last three years, It's in on the French/Italian border. Snow is good that time of year and MGS ski (the folks we've been with) offers all in prices for accommodation, passes etc so you know what you paying for. They also offer group ski every weekday afternoon. Small groups defined by ability, lead by ECS ski instructors, at no extra cost. These guys really show you the mountain and the runs that are less used. The day finishes at bar and the lifts are never busy. Plenty of social life in the village, fantastic burgers at Howard Bar and Grenoble is 60 minutes, I know as ad to pick up the wife and daughter this time as my son was on a two week video shot for MGS.

As others have said snow could be an issue that late but we started our two weeks this year on 18th March and there was plenty of snow (and bluebird clear skys) and mostly intermediate level skiing. The Ski and Snowboard show is running over next weekend in Battersea. MGS and others with be there, it's a great place to strike a deal. Tell them Greg and Oli recommended you, we might see you out there.

Link to MGS facebook page and video should be here:https://www.facebook.com/mgsski2013/
rsvgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsvgreg For This Useful Post:
ShinyF1 (23-10-2016)
Old 27-12-2016, 08:23 AM   #17
JBD
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: C200 AMG Line Premium Plus, Mazda MX5 Sport Recaro (Ceramic White)
I'm on holiday in Seefeld at the moment. It's been a very warm winter up to now, so I'd certainly recommend somewhere high up, like Cervinia. Same snow conditions, but cheaper than Zermatt. Seefeld is currently relying on snow cannons in the night to keep the runs open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JBD is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
advice, needed, skiers