|11-04-2012, 08:08 PM||#32|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Car: C200 2012
1. Go to your telephone settings on the COMAND system and de-register the phone
2. Switch off the BlueTooth on your phone
3. Start the BlueDUN application (make sure you Start the Service too)
4. Switch on the BlueTooth on the phone
5. Go to the telephone settings on the COMAND system and pair the phone as you had done previously - I had to go through the External Authorisation
6. Set up the provider on the COMAND system (providers/find provider) and then find your service provider (Vodafone) in my case - apn is called 'internet'
7. Connect to the provider apn - make sure you have the username and password set
8. Connect to COMAND online
Any issues drop me a pm - let me know how you get on.
|20-05-2012, 09:29 AM||#33|
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Taipei, TAIWAN
Car: 2011 E350 Coupe
I have try the
Samsung Galaxy Note + BlueDUN 1.15
and the WIFI keep connection...
when COMAND keep
Configuring data connection...
the BlueDUN suddenly turn off?
before the COMAND: connection failed!
Thankls in advance
Last edited by archisoft; 20-05-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Image Size