Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > Classifieds > Classifieds - Wanted
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

Classifieds - Wanted Post your wanted ads. here. Anything of a commercial nature will be removed. Replies are permitted but this is NOT a discussion forum.

Old 08-01-2017, 05:03 PM   #1

Car: SL320 Special Edition, CLS 320 CDI 'Designo'
W219 CLS Interior Parts

After the following parts for my CLS as I'm in the process of upgrading the audio and ripping the HK factory system and sat nav etc.

I'm installing a full Audison Voce 3 way active up front and rear, Audison Bit One Processor, 2 6 channel Amps running front and rear speaker setup with x2 10" Voce subs running on a monoblock amp ported through the rear armrest/OEM sub holder.

Anyway... What I'm after...

- a pillars
- front door cards speaker grilles
- wing mirror interior covers
- rear door cards ashtrays
- rear door cards speaker grilles

If you do have these parts please get in touch with price and depending on distance how much postage will be.

Thanks
OneTwoNine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cls, interior, parts, w219