Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > Classifieds > Classifieds - Wanted
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

Classifieds - Wanted Post your wanted ads. here. Anything of a commercial nature will be removed. Replies are permitted but this is NOT a discussion forum.

Old 23-12-2016, 01:02 PM   #1

Car: W212 E63 AMG PP
W124 cabrio parts needed

Not sure how much joy I'll have here, but you never know. If anybody has good parts of the below, please drop me a PM:

Passenger side seat belt butler or the cog wheel (mine works, but it makes noise, so I'm guessing a tooth is broken) - it also randomly shoots out mid-way in a journey.

Driver side seat belt butler rubber surround - the triangle bit at the end where you pull the seat belt from. Mine has sadly torn.

Upper windscreen plastics in the cream/beige colour - mine has cracks in various places

Tailgate black plastic strip - the long black plastic strip that sits under the mercedes star, but above the licence plate

M104 engine gearbox that isn't slipping - mine shifts funny and doesn't engage nicely from gear to gear, so it works, but if a well priced good gearbox comes along I may well take it

Headliner and or roof - cream headliner needed and or black hood. Either item must be A1 mint condition. I'm thinking of getting a brand new replacement in the new new, but if somebody has a cheaper used one, then....

AMG bodykit - I'd need a great fitting kit and not made from fibreglass

Cheers, Ron
Celicasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2016, 06:34 PM   #2
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: 1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet x 2
I've got all those except the AMG kit new Genuine. Trans is a 5 speed.

Check the prices through a Dealer then let me know what your budget is...
WDB124066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 24-12-2016, 06:06 PM   #3
Threadstarter

Car: W212 E63 AMG PP
OOoohhh interesting.

Ok sure buddy, I'll visit the dealer after xmas.

However, if you'd like to just fire some numbers at me to see if I can justify the cost, then feel free
Celicasaur is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cabrio, needed, parts, w124