Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > ------> Mercedes Performance > AMG Lounge
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk

AMG Lounge
For the tuning of AMG Lorinser WALD Hamann Brabus Carlsson Vaeth Kleeman Renntech Mosselman Volstrom Weistec as well as Tuning and Eurocharged Mercedes remap

Old 31-10-2016, 09:29 PM   #1
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: Range rover sport
C63 Facelift and pre facelift coupe or saloon parts compatibility

Not sure if there's been a post that's covered this or if it's ever been set in concrete?

I've seen carbon goodies for sale online in the past and often wondered what will fit what. And how much difference there is between say a coupe rear spoiler and a saloon. Front splitters, rear diffusers, interior trims. Eddie on here said he dry fitted a coupe rear spoiler on his saloon and it looked fine other than a small gap at the back in the middle underneath.

Reason I ask is there's a nice vorstiener front splitter on eBay for a facelift but mines pre facelift.
Felstmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 09:32 PM   #2
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: W204 C200 CDI Sport, VW Transporter
If it's anything like the non AMG models the bumper parts are all different, but a splitter you'd maybe have to check the holes would match up?
ash59fifty-uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 31-10-2016, 09:40 PM   #3
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash59fifty-uk View Post
If it's anything like the non AMG models the bumper parts are all different, but a splitter you'd maybe have to check the holes would match up?
Pretty sure it wouldn't fit as the bottom of the bumpers are totally different shape. But that's just from looking at pics online.
Old 31-10-2016, 09:53 PM   #4
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

It's confusing as this one has it fitted to both versions of the W204 in the demonstration photos ~

http://www.scuderiacarparts.com/afte...-benz-c63_1941
Old 01-11-2016, 02:52 AM   #5
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car: C63 (weistec supercharged)
The front bumpers are completely different so I doubt any would be compatible, same goes for the read diffuser as the bumpers are a different shape.

The whole rear bumper would slot straight on without any modifications.
Lee C63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:13 PM   #6
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

I know over on the us forums there's guys that have put the facelift bumper only on a pre facelift. Apparently it fits strait on but creates a gap under the headlights. I don't like the look. It just looks wrong in my opinion. I like the look of a pre facelift and I also like the facelift. But mix matching doesn't look right.
Old 01-11-2016, 10:20 PM   #7
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felstmiester
I know over on the us forums there's guys that have put the facelift bumper only on a pre facelift. Apparently it fits strait on but creates a gap under the headlights. I don't like the look. It just looks wrong in my opinion. I like the look of a pre facelift and I also like the facelift. But mix matching doesn't look right.
I love the facelift lights, but prefer the aggressive front end of the pre
Old 02-11-2016, 04:44 PM   #8
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash59fifty-uk View Post
I love the facelift lights, but prefer the aggressive front end of the pre
Yeah I'm the same. Also I think the facelift, front end wise looks great in white but not so good in any other colour. Where the pre is the other way round. I really don't like the white ones.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:12 PM   #9
Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Weird how they are essentially the same but look more appealing in different colours

Coupes I'm not a fan of as I think the back looks strange, however a standard one in red or 507 in white look really nice

Black looks amazing with the black/silver rims with the PPP pack in facelift, but I couldn't have it without those two things

I'm biased though as white is my favourite colour

Grey or silver prefacelifts look decent, overall I think the blue is good also but you hardly see them in that colour

Tags
c63, compatibility, coupe, facelift, parts, pre, saloon