Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > ------> Mercedes Performance > AMG Lounge
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk


AMG Lounge
For the tuning of AMG Lorinser WALD Hamann Brabus Carlsson Vaeth Kleeman Renntech Mosselman Volstrom Weistec as well as Tuning and Eurocharged Mercedes remap

Like Tree8Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2016, 10:16 PM   #46
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
C36fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kent, UK
Car: 2012 CLS63, 2008 C63, 2001 E55 & 2016 Vito 119CDI
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post

No worries. Im meeting my pal next week who's going to take me to see Acid.
Don't try the chicken...lol
C36fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C36fan For This Useful Post:
Cyclone1 (30-10-2016)
Old 30-10-2016, 10:17 PM   #47
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottingham
Car: W218 CLS63 AMG
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post
Cause I had my 3 series pinched outside my mates house in Anderton Road
Ignore my ditto lol, thought Developer was questioning the bumper paint comment from The Don!

On the bumper paint then it is always more difficult to match it there due to them being plastic. As long as it doesn't look flat white then I wouldn't worry too much, however if it is bothering you then give the dealer a call and ask if they've had them done. If you ring them early enough (8.30am) then a guy called "Jack" may answer the phone (he's not one of the sales guys like Parm), I found him to be more than helpful when it comes to describing the cars (possibly too much!). Worth a try.....

Jules
__________________
CLS63 AMG
Cyclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 30-10-2016, 10:32 PM   #48
Member
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg/Atom3
Posts: 42
Great! Thanks. Can you have a look at the eBay link I posted on the previous page please, if you think they will fit I'll buy them.
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 10:42 PM   #49
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottingham
Car: W218 CLS63 AMG
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post
Great! Thanks. Can you have a look at the eBay link I posted on the previous page please, if you think they will fit I'll buy them.
It stated that they fit the 218 CLS63 so if the price is good then buy them. If they don't fit then send them back. I reckon they'll be fine.

Jules
Cyclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 10:48 PM   #50
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
C36fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kent, UK
Car: 2012 CLS63, 2008 C63, 2001 E55 & 2016 Vito 119CDI
Posts: 2,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post
Great! Thanks. Can you have a look at the eBay link I posted on the previous page please, if you think they will fit I'll buy them.
My cls don't have round clips on the passenger Matt.
C36fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C36fan For This Useful Post:
Doc matt (31-10-2016)
Old 31-10-2016, 07:39 PM   #51
Member
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg/Atom3
Posts: 42
Holy MOLY Mercedes want 147 quid for a set of AMG floor mats or 480 for the original mats that came with the car that are discontinued but they have a few sets left.
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 11:03 PM   #52
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottingham
Car: W218 CLS63 AMG
Posts: 985
Search MBofnewcastle on EBay and drop them a note, they can normally do better prices
Doc matt likes this.
Cyclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2016, 11:19 PM   #53
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
The _Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Car: Mb
Posts: 3,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone1
Search MBofnewcastle on EBay and drop them a note, they can normally do better prices

Try Mb Southend they are cheaper than Newcastle -


https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142140215792
Doc matt likes this.
The _Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:53 AM   #54
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottingham
Car: W218 CLS63 AMG
Posts: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone1 View Post
Ignore my ditto lol, thought Developer was questioning the bumper paint comment from The Don!

On the bumper paint then it is always more difficult to match it there due to them being plastic. As long as it doesn't look flat white then I wouldn't worry too much, however if it is bothering you then give the dealer a call and ask if they've had them done. If you ring them early enough (8.30am) then a guy called "Jack" may answer the phone (he's not one of the sales guys like Parm), I found him to be more than helpful when it comes to describing the cars (possibly too much!). Worth a try.....

Jules
Hi Matt,

I've recently been to view a Diamond White CLS63 (in my lengthy search for a new car) and found that there was a very slightly difference in the shade of the paint between the bumpers and body. Now it could be that the bumpers on the car I looked at have been resprayed, however the owner said they hadn't. Therefore it may just be "normal?". Just a bit of info....

Jules
Cyclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 11:55 AM   #55
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: London E1
Car: SL400 and 911 GT3
Posts: 8,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone1 View Post
I've recently been to view a Diamond White CLS63 (in my lengthy search for a new car) and found that there was a very slightly difference in the shade of the paint between the bumpers and body.
this is true of every single diamond white car new and used I have viewed (quite a few)
Cyclone1 and Doc matt like this.
C240Sport97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 09:28 PM   #56
Member
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg/Atom3
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone1 View Post
Hi Matt,

I've recently been to view a Diamond White CLS63 (in my lengthy search for a new car) and found that there was a very slightly difference in the shade of the paint between the bumpers and body. Now it could be that the bumpers on the car I looked at have been resprayed, however the owner said they hadn't. Therefore it may just be "normal?". Just a bit of info....

Jules
Great. Thanks Jules
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amg, cls63, forum, member


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:10 AM.


MB club UK is A Mercedes Enthusiast club run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, MBClub UK is in no way affiliated with Mercedes-Benz, DaimlerChrysler or any of their respective trademarks. The posted views of our members are in no way the views of MBClub.co.uk or its owners.
Find us on Google+