Go Back   MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts > ------> Mercedes Performance > AMG Lounge
MBClub supports BEN Official Stickers @mbclubuk


AMG Lounge For the tuning of AMG Lorinser WALD Hamann Brabus Carlsson Vaeth Kleeman Renntech Mosselman Volstrom Weistec as well as Tuning and Eurocharged Mercedes remap

Like Tree8Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2016, 12:17 PM   #31
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Car: C63
Posts: 7
Doc Matt,

Sorry it wasn't my intention to cause alarm, it is perfectly normal to have bumps and scrapes hence the name bumper, if it was hpi checked and clean then its fine, as i said i had minor damage to mine a little more that cosmetic however it was my choice to rectify it, so would be the case with many proud Mercedes owners on here, it doesn't mean its had a horrific accident. you can check the full rundown of the service history digitally on the merc website and register yourself with the car @ https://me.secure.mercedes-benz.com this will confirm all the details, if you require further info give the VIN to Mercedes and they can run a check on all parts that have been purchased even to the wiper blade.
Co▀ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 12:28 PM   #32
HB
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
HB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Car: E63 5.5TT, E350 CDI, C320 CDI, S3
Posts: 2,582
Lovely motor there.
HB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 30-10-2016, 01:16 PM   #33
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Happytalk73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: South West Scotland
Car: 212 E220d Saloon.
Posts: 3,250
Hi Matt. Welcome to you and your stunning new motor. Wish you many happy miles in it. Enjoy.

Ant.
Happytalk73 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #34
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Grovsie31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Stafford
Car: 2009 335i DCT
Posts: 962
Sweet car.
Grovsie31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 05:38 PM   #35
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
The _Don's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Car: Mb
Posts: 3,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt
however the front and back bumpers are a more normal white. ....weird
That's quite normal with diamond white cars.
The _Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #36
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
developer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Car: S212 E63 S
Posts: 8,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post
That would be useful driving through sparkbrook in Birmingham.
Why's that?
Cyclone1 likes this.
developer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 06:48 PM   #37
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
ash59fifty-uk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: The shire
Car: W204 C200 CDI Sport, VW Transporter
Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt
That would be useful driving through sparkbrook in Birmingham.
What do the Mercedes owning residents in Sparkbrook think?
ash59fifty-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 08:13 PM   #38
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
v8sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Car: CLS C63 S AMG
Posts: 290
Welcome to the forum I have a 2016 CLS in the same colour diamond white. A fantastic car to own and drive

A remap has to be at the top your list I used MSL performance in Birmingham I also had a Rado 200 cell downpipe fitted 700 + bhp

Enjoy your new CLS.
v8sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 08:29 PM   #39
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg 702bhp/Atom3
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8sam View Post
Welcome to the forum I have a 2016 CLS in the same colour diamond white. A fantastic car to own and drive

A remap has to be at the top your list I used MSL performance in Birmingham I also had a Rado 200 cell downpipe fitted 700 + bhp

Enjoy your new CLS.
Hi Sam, yeah sounds a plan. I just tried to PM you and ask if you didn't mind letting me know what cost I'd be looking at but I don't think I have enough posts. Can you really tell the difference/worth the money?

I always take these promised power gains with a pinch of salt.
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 08:31 PM   #40
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg 702bhp/Atom3
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Co▀ra View Post
Doc Matt,

Sorry it wasn't my intention to cause alarm, it is perfectly normal to have bumps and scrapes hence the name bumper, if it was hpi checked and clean then its fine, as i said i had minor damage to mine a little more that cosmetic however it was my choice to rectify it, so would be the case with many proud Mercedes owners on here, it doesn't mean its had a horrific accident. you can check the full rundown of the service history digitally on the merc website and register yourself with the car @ https://me.secure.mercedes-benz.com this will confirm all the details, if you require further info give the VIN to Mercedes and they can run a check on all parts that have been purchased even to the wiper blade.
No problem cobra, I'm glad you pointed it out. I've registered online
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 08:39 PM   #41
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg 702bhp/Atom3
Posts: 115
Seen these on eBay. It says cLS C218, I'm presuming it's the same for W218?
Do you think these will fit?

Thanks in advance.

Mercedes Benz E Class W212 CLS C218 2009-2015 AMG Black Floor Mats | eBay
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 08:39 PM   #42
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Nottingham
Car: W218 CLS63 AMG
Posts: 1,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by developer View Post
Why's that?
Ditto....
Cyclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 09:05 PM   #43
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
 
v8sam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Car: CLS C63 S AMG
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc matt View Post
Hi Sam, yeah sounds a plan. I just tried to PM you and ask if you didn't mind letting me know what cost I'd be looking at but I don't think I have enough posts. Can you really tell the difference/worth the money?

I always take these promised power gains with a pinch of salt.
Hi Matt, You will notice a difference with just a remap. A dyno run before and after will show your gains in Bhp and Torque price wise you will have to speak to Acid at MSL.

If you were local I would take you out for a drive I'm based in Middlesex.
v8sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 09:08 PM   #44
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg 702bhp/Atom3
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone1 View Post
Ditto....
Cause I had my 3 series pinched outside my mates house in Anderton Road
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2016, 09:10 PM   #45
Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Threadstarter
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Car: Cls63amg 702bhp/Atom3
Posts: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8sam View Post
Hi Matt, You will notice a difference with just a remap. A dyno run before and after will show your gains in Bhp and Torque price wise you will have to speak to Acid at MSL.

If you were local I would take you out for a drive I'm based in Middlesex.
No worries. Im meeting my pal next week who's going to take me to see Acid.
Doc matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
amg, cls63, forum, member


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:51 AM.


MB club UK is A Mercedes Enthusiast club run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, MBClub UK is in no way affiliated with Mercedes-Benz, DaimlerChrysler or any of their respective trademarks. The posted views of our members are in no way the views of MBClub.co.uk or its owners.
Find us on Google+